+27 (0) 21 801 5240
Arthur Johannes is a Senior Associate at Adriaans Attorneys and also the Head of its Trust and Estates Department. Arthur specialises in work relating to the law of succession, estate and trust administration. This entails, estate planning, the drafting of wills, deceased estate administration, curatorship administration, drafting and registration of trust deeds and trusteeship and trust administration. Arthur is also a registered liquidator.
- 2002 - University of the Western Cape, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Cape Town, South Africa
- Legal Practice Council
- Estate planning and drafting of wills and trust deeds.
- Administration of deceased estates.
- Administration of testamentary and inter vivos trusts.
- Curatorship applications.
- Administration of curatorship estates.
- Court applications and actions in respect of matters dealing with succession and estate and trust administration.
- Forensic enquiries into actions of erstwhile executors, curators or trustees.
Arthur began his career in 2004 as a Candidate Attorney at Arendse Loubser Mettler. He was appointed as an Associate in 2004 and became a Director in 2007. In 2013 Arthur commenced practicing for Adriaans Attorneys as a Consultant. He is currently a Senior Associate and the Head of the Trust and Estates Department