Conveyancer and Consultant
+27 (0)21 801 5240
Carla Batt is a Conveyancer and Consultant in our Real Estate Department. Carla has more than 10 years property law experience. She specializes in the preparation of all conveyancing documentation, including residential and commercial transfers and bonds in respect of conventional property and sectional title units. She also has vast experience in the registration of Sectional Title Schemes (commercial, residential and mixed developments), the drafting of Management and Conduct Rules, as well as Scheme Extensions and Exclusive Use registration.
- 1999 - University of Stellenbosch, Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- 2005 - admitted as an attorney & conveyancer
- The Law Society of the Cape of Good Hope
- Sectional Title Developments
- Subdivisions and Consolidations
- Mortgage Bonds
- Residential & Commercial Transfers
- Property Advice
- Sale & Lease Agreements
Carla began her career in 2003 as a Candidate Attorney at Cliffe Dekker. She was appointed as an Associate in 2005. In 2016 Carlo commenced practicing for Adriaans Attorneys as a Conveyancer in our Real Estate Department.