+27 (0) 21 801 5240
Jody obtained his LLB Law Degree from the University of the Western Cape. Jody commenced his two-year practical vocational training with one of South Africa’s leading Property Law firms in Cape Town, acquiring invaluable experience in the area of litigation, specifically property disputes, whilst working along side a team of highly experienced Attorneys representing South Africa’s major banks in the areas of Foreclosures and Property Litigation. Jody thereafter qualified as an admitted Attorney as well as a Conveyancer of the High Court of South Africa. Jody shortly thereafter practiced for his own account as a Conveyancer before partnering with Adriaans’ as an Associate Conveyancing Department in 2022. Jody deals with the firm’s general transfers, low cost housing transfers as well advising various municipalities in the Western Cape regarding state owned land.
- 2012 - University of the Western Cape, Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Cape Town, South Africa
- 2015 - Howard University, International Business Transactions (US), Washington DC
- The Legal Practice Council
- The Golden Key International Honour Society
- General transfers
- Low cost housing transfers.
- 2022 to present -Adriaans Attorneys
- 2020 to 2022 - Isaacs & Associates
- 2018 to 2019 - STBB, Associate
- 2016 to 2017 - STBB, Candidate Attorney